|orders||product info||installation||user guide|
Rain barrel orders
Grow a better garden, save money and support your local Lions Club! Buy rain barrels at half the normal price at our spring fundraisers and disconnect from the storm sewer system before the city fines you!
There are no restrictions on the number of barrels you may purchase and there are no residency rules. Anyone may order rain barrels at this price.
- the cost of the barrels is $65 each including all taxes.
- the rain barrels come with a removable, washable filter to keep out debris and insects, a spigot for connecting to a standard garden hose, an overflow adapter and 4 feet of overflow hose.
- the rain barrels come with a two-year warranty.
- the rain barrels may not be exactly as shown.
*you may also pick up your barrels later if you can't make it Saturday.
We currently have a limited stock of barrels and accessories. If you wish to purchase something from our stock, please submit the form below and we will contact you to fulfill your order:
May 13 - 14: Walkup sales only. No pre-orders.
Councillor Glen DeBaeremaeker's compost give-aways: We will have a selection of barrels but may not have accessories.
- Torrance Rd., north of Trudelle
Saturday, May 13, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Just east of McCowan Public School
- St. Andrews Park
Saturday, May 13, Noon to 1 p.m.
60 Brimorton Drive, east of Brimley, next to St. Andrews Public School
- Hydro Corridor on Brimorton
Saturday, May 13, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
East of Markham Rd., just north of Churchill Heights Public School
- Bendale Library
Sunday, May 14, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
1515 Danforth Rd., south of Lawrence
- Hydro corridor on Benshire Drive
Sunday, May 14, noon to 1 p.m.
Just south of Bendale Jr. Public School
- Community garden on Daventry Road
Sunday, May 14, 4:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.